The Settee by Kit GroverRegular price £95.00 Save £-95.00
The Settee by Kit Grover, Print
Kit Grover works across a broad spectrum of the visual arts and is best known for his collaborations with artists. The Wallace Collection invited him to explore the anthropomorphic nature of furniture and objects in our collection.
The prints are titled The Settee, The Mirror, & The Oil Pot. Each is produced as a signed, limited-edition of 75 Gicleé prints using archival inks, on 330gsm Somerset Enhanced Cotton rag paper, manufactured in a paper mill in England using traditional methods.
If you wish to buy a set of all three prints in this series we will try to ensure that a matching numbered set is sent out.
- Materials: Archival Pigment Inks on 330gsm Somerset Enchanced Cotton Rag
- Signed and numbered by the Artist
- Dimensions: 42 cm x 36 cm
- Sold as an Edition of /75
- Wallace Collection Exclusive
- Sold unframed